OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENTS
- We respect your privacy rights and your choices.
- We ensure that privacy and security are embedded in everything we do.
- We never sell your personal information.
- We are committed to keep your personal information safe and secure, only working with reliable partners.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal information.
- We respect your rights, and always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with legal and our own operational responsibilities.
How We Collect Information
How We USE DATA
We may collect, process, and use the information you provide for the following purposes：
- Provide customized services and maintain good customer relationship management.
- Assess and improve our products and service.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business.
- Improve cyber security, integrity and payment security.
- To perform the reasonable and legal services that you request from us.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not rent lists, or sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
Our corporate affiliates
We may share your personal information with all businesses or affiliates we own and operate and our partners that market or distribute KAIBEAUTY. Please do not provide your personal information if you don’t want us to share your personal information with all businesses or affiliates we own and operate and our partners that market or distribute KAIBEAUTY.
Third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to our trusted third party service providers (e.g. data analysis firms, customer support specialist, email vendor, webhosting company, fulfillment company, etc.), and we do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. In addition, you may have opportunity to share your personal information with the third parties (e.g. a special event or a promotional project partner). With your agreement, we will share your personal information with third parties. Please note that these third parties have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for these policies. please check these policies before you submit any personal information.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS, YOUR CHOICES
You have the right to inspect, change or request the removal of personal information that has been provided to us (please contact us via email at email@example.com). Please note you may not able to use our goods or service if you withdraw your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
You may change your preferences and unsubscribe from email services from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication that you receive, or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you may not able to receive our news or promotion if you withdraw your consent for the transmission, and we will delete your personal information according to your request.
HOW WE PROJECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
KAIBEAUTY maintains reasonable safeguards to protect Personal Information against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction and when transferring information for processing and requires third parties providing services on our behalf to do the same. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. If you have any question or concern, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
CHANGE AND POLICY UPDATE